In response to COVID-19 we all need to do our part to reduce spread and keep each other healthy. A safe and clean environment is always our policy at Poppy, however, we are introducing some additional precautionary measures:
- The clinic will remain OPEN
- We ask that if you are showing signs of any illness, or have been in close contact with someone who is, please cancel your appointment or switch to a virtual appointment. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days, we would like to switch your appointment to a virtual medical consult. Our office is now equipped to do virtual appointments.
- Our Naturopathic Doctors & Holistic Nutritionist – Dr. Afrousheh Amini, Dr. Kirsty Gaylor, Dr. Michelle Peris & Cait Mizzi are all set up for Telemedicine. This offers a secure virtual visit, that allows you keep your appointments, but in the comfort of your own home. Please email Cait, Ashley or Esther to let us know if you would like to switch your appointment to a virtual appointment. We will send you a link to log-on at your appointment time.
- If you have respiratory symptoms or are suspicious of your possible exposure to the virus, we would love to do a virtual consult. Call the office to get the staff to set you up for this appointment.
- If you need supplements and are not comfortable coming to the office, you can use our online dispensary, Fullscript. Fullscript is a benefit of all of our patients, and allows you to purchase quality supplements from the comfort of your home.
- While we always maintain a safe and clean clinic environment, and adhere to thorough hand-washing, we have increased our efforts to be extra cautious. Treatment tables, common area furniture, door handles and our payment terminal will be wiped down with appropriate cleaners on a more frequent basis.
- We will continue to offer 20 minute immune appointments to ensure you feel empowered and are taking preventative measures to boost you and your families immune function. You can book this appointment HERE
We promise to do our best to keep everyone informed and most importantly safe.
We are here to support you and help you feel empowered at this time.
Call us or send us an email if you require anything else.
In vibrant health,
Dr. Michelle Peris & our entire team