We just had to share Dr. Michelle’s recipe because it was such a hit with her family!
Most definitely kid approved. 🙂
We are all for Halloween, and bonus if we can do it grain-free and free from artificial colours. #BONUS
Grain Free Sugar Cookie
- 2 3/4 cups of Cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking soda (aluminum free)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup grass fed butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 organic free range egg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll out into balls or use cookie cutter for your favourite holiday shapes.
- Place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Let stand on cookie sheet a few minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
If you try this recipe, let us know tag us in your posts on social @the_poppy_clinic
<3 Your health tribe