Medically trained, naturally focused
Naturopathic doctors practice as primary care providers with an emphasis on disease prevention and optimizing wellness. They are guided by six fundamental healing principles:
• First, to do no harm, by using methods and medicines that minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
• To treat the causes of disease, by identifying and removing the underlying causes of illness, rather than suppressing symptoms.
• To heal the whole person through individualized treatment, by understanding the unique physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental and social factors that contribute to illness, and customizing treatment protocols to the patient.
• To teach the principles of healthy living and preventative medicine, by sharing knowledge with patients and encouraging individual responsibility for health.
• To emphasize prevention, by partnering with the patient to assess risk factors and recommend appropriate naturopathic interventions to maintain health and prevent illness.
• To support the healing power of the body, by recognizing and removing obstacles to the body’s inherent self-healing process.
- Nutrition and nutracuetical supplementation
- Botanical medicine
- Homeopathic medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
- Lifestyle counseling
- IV vitamin Therapy
- Bio- Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)